Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress...James 1:27

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

LID!!!

We were officially logged in with the CCCWA May 9th! I got a call from my social worker that morning and we were able to talk through a little bit and celebrate together. I knew LID was soon after being DTC, but the excitement of seeing a Birmingham number show up on caller id was just what I needed to make my Monday perfect!

We received a long email from our social worker explaining the next steps...but mostly waiting is what we will be doing for the next period of the adoption. We are waiting to match with a child, and also waiting for China to send us the Letter of Acceptance once we have matched. Then-the next ball will start rolling.


No comments:

Post a Comment