Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress...James 1:27

Friday, April 15, 2016

I800a Approval!!!

I don't usually rush to the mailbox. But in the back of my mind I knew we had to be close to receiving our approval letter. So today when I felt the nudge to walk down our driveway and check- I did. And I almost overlooked our letter from homeland security! This was the final piece of our dossier that we had been waiting on to be able to send our documents to China. And it is here!!! I quickly scanned it, sent it to my agency, and she started our authentication process on it today! We are so close. Woohoo!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Wahoo! That's huge...so exciting! I felt like my Monday was made when I got our homestudy from our social worker today in my inbox ready to be reviewed! One step closer! Can't wait to hear about the awesome garage sale!

    ReplyDelete